What we can help with:
- Anxiety and panic attacks.
- Feeling depressed or low mood.
- Relationships problems.
- Loss and bereavement.
- Feeling overwhelmed.
- Self-esteem and confidence issues.
- Identity issues.
What we do:
- Give you an opportunity to talk over, clarify and express your problems, thoughts and feelings.
- Be non-judgemental.
- Don’t give advice.
- Help you gain a better understanding of what’s going on for you.
- Clarify possible choices and ways of dealing with your problems.
How to access our services – either call or email one of our centres:
- Renew Counselling at Sycamore Centre in Chelmsford on: 01245 359353 or email@example.com
- Renew Counselling at Bridge Centre in Basildon on: 01268 822800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be offered an initial appointment (known as an assessment) as quickly as we can to explore whether counselling with us is right for you or not. If not, we’ll do our best to direct you to another service.
How much does it cost?
Fees are on a sliding scale and will be calculated on household income. There are a limited number of bursary places available for those on benefits or low income.
Renew’s therapeutic services are accredited by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy and we adhere to their ethical framework for the Counselling Professions 2018. Renew Counselling is a registered charity No 1084940 and a Company limited by guarantee, registered in England. Registered office: Sadlers House, 2 Legg Street, Chelmsford, Essex CM1 1AH Company No. 4099810 TM The name, logotype and four squares graphic device are registered Trademarks (Reg No: 3015144) of Renew Counselling