Vision and values
We are about:
“Restoring relationships and building community”
To see thousands of children, young people and adults experience life in its fullness.
To provide high quality, effective and affordable counselling to help people face whatever life throws at them and to make the best of future opportunities.
We believe that every human being is:
- Destined to live fully.
- Be non-judgemental – whatever the issue.
- Respect age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation and faith.
- Provide the space that counselling gives.
- Offer a response tailored to individual need.
We are committed to:
- Providing high-quality, low-cost, accessible and responsive counselling and psychotherapeutic interventions to such persons.
- Training counsellors to a high professional standard.
- Supervising and training other professionals who are engaged with emotional and mental health issues.
Renew’s therapeutic services are accredited by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
Renew Counselling is a registered charity No 1084940 and a Company limited by guarantee, registered in England.
Registered office: Sadlers House, 2 Legg Street, Chelmsford, Essex CM1 1AH Company No. 4099810
TM The name, logotype and four squares graphic device are registered Trademarks (Reg No: 3015144) of Renew Counselling