Young People’s Counselling
We can help young people with:
• Identity issues.
• Panic and anxiety attacks and stress.
• Feeling angry and ‘out of control’ with their anger.
• Dealing with the after-effects of parents splitting up.
• Experiencing bullying.
• Recovery from abuse or other kinds of trauma.
• Anxiety and sexuality.
• Feeling depressed and suicidal.
….and lots of other issues – some young people just need to talk.
What we do:
• Help you to take control of your life.
• Help you talk and think through and make sense of what’s going on.
• Respect you.
• Value you.
• Don’t judge you.
How to start counselling:
You can contact whichever centre is nearest or most convenient for you. We’ll offer you an in-take appointment as soon as we can.
How much will it cost?
Fees are on a sliding scale and will be calculated on household income; limited number of bursary places for families on benefit or low income are avaliable.
For some 13 – 19 years olds living in Basildon and Brentwood districts might be free-of-charge.
Renew’s therapeutic services are accredited by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
Renew Counselling is a registered charity No 1084940 and a Company limited by guarantee, registered in England.
Registered office: Sadlers House, 2 Legg Street, Chelmsford, Essex CM1 1AH Company No. 4099810
TM The name, logotype and four squares graphic device are registered Trademarks (Reg No: 3015144) of Renew Counselling