Our charity has been supporting the community for 105 years. Now more than ever, we are here for you.
As COVID-19 works its way through our lives and we begin to think about what comes next, many of us may be feeling uncertain about the future and in need of support.
Thanks to Essex County Council’s Family Innovation Fund, we are now offering a variety of creative, solution-focussed and adaptive services to couples, families and individuals.
Our service is initially available online and is open to anyone who lives in Essex.
- Stressed, anxious, depressed?
- Running out of ways to stay motivated or keep your family feeling motivated?
- Affected by coronavirus, or know someone affected?
- Wondering how the return to school will go?
- Finding family relationships more difficult than usual?
We can offer you support as a whole family, a couple or individually. We will work with you collectively to find solutions, help build your resilience, think of creative ways of coping or just listen if you need to offload.
We can give you the support you need to make family life stronger and happier. Even if you’re not sure, give us a call – we are here to help!
E: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com T: 01245 359 353/01268 822 800