We are Academic Partners with Anglia Ruskin University and we provide high-quality professional training for those looking for a career in counselling, mental health work or for those looking to extend their skills. Our specialist training is exciting, innovative and meets BACP training standards.
Our courses are part-time to enable students to study and train at a pace that fits in with their life and commitments.
We currently run a number of training courses – for details please click on the links below…
We currently run a number of training courses
for details please click on the links below…
- Introduction to Counselling 12 weeks
- DipHE Counselling (Child and Young person) 4 years part-time
- BA (Hons) Top-up Award, Counselling & Psychotherapy 1 year full-time
- Renew Counselling Supervision Diploma 6 months
As counselling providers we understand the importance of professional counselling standards, good practice, and the needs of students in training. We are able to offer excellent support to our students with staff to student ratios of 1-16 and supported placements for students.
We have a reputation for excellence in delivering this specialised training, and for graduating knowledgeable and effective practitioners. Recent changes and updates to our curriculum have been designed to provide our graduation with a wider range of specialist skills for professional practice and enhance their employability.
From 2012 there were some important changes to the financial support available for higher education students. In summary, in most cases you:
- no longer have to pay tuition fees up-front.
- can receive a loan to cover costs of tuition, which you only start paying back when you are earning over £21,000 per year.